Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend Recap

It's Monday again! Is time flying for anyone else? Do summers just go fast now that I have school age kids?

Friday night we went to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant that me gusta mucho. I sure like going out to dinner. I really like going to dinner with the whole family, even if taking three kids to a restaurant can be an adventure (not to mention pricey).

After dinner, we sat on the front porch for a little while, snapping a few pictures, enjoying the beautiful night, and having fun.




And then we went inside where Gary threw his delicate little girls on to couch again and again.




And again.



Saturday we just had the morning with Gary until he had to go to work, but we got a lot done! Gary and the girls washed the car...

And then the girls washed their bikes...



and I finished planting my flowers. Emma was a great little helper.






The girls and I also (finally) planted our little indoor greenhouse that I bought at Walmart a month ago (or more). I should've done it long before this. I was inspired by Natalie last year when she planted hers and yielded a gorgeous garden as a result! We'll see how ours turn out. The girls and I each chose a row or two to plant, with seeds of our choice.






Saturday night the girls took Brody for a few laps around the house after they got ready for bed. He will let them push him around on this disassembled shopping cart for hours. He sits so straight and still and just loves the attention. Emma was multi-tasking, as usual.




Sunday was a pretty typical day for us... but not so much for my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law. They were in a TORNADO. They hid inside the bathroom of a restaurant, but they were okay.



If this happy little face is any indication of what kind of week it will be, then bring it on!



6 comments:

  1. Holy cow... I wish I lived closer so I could just pick up Brody and cuddle him silly!! He is SUCH a cutie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a recap.

    Brody is getting so BIG! He looks so much like his sisters -- in a red-headed, masculine way, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washing Bikes! What a great time filler/I mean, activity for the kids! We will be doing that this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your family was okay. I bet that was scary!!!

    Brody is adorable! I cannot believe how big he is getting. Was he not born just yesterday????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on your blog. I love reading it. You have the greatest hair, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brody is so cute! I also love the crazy family pic. If you could photoshop Gary in you would have your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...