Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Linky Love

Sites I've bookmarked lately:

How to Get Your Kid to be a Fanatic Reader - I love to read.  I want my kids to love to read.

50 Rules for Dads with Daughters - since I just so happened to be married to a dad of three daughters, I especially loved this post.  Dads and daughters have such a special relationship, and I admit I got a little choked up reading some of these.

Packing a REAL school lunch &  Laptop Lunches:  I filed these away in the back of my mind when school started and was glad to see them resurface the other day.  There are great tips on these sites for packing a well-rounded school lunch with TONS of examples.

No Grace for "What If" - I bookmarked this site a long time ago, but come back to it frequently when my imagination starts going wild.  This is a great, quick post to read for all you mommy worriers out there.  "There is no grace for our imagination."  I love it.  I need to hear that.

Five Signs You're Decorating Out of Fear - Check, check, check, check and check.  *sigh*  I'm in the midst of really wanting to redecorate.  Like, REALLY redecorate, but get scared and don't know where to start.  I guess I just need to dive in.

Cowgirl Party - My friend Mel threw this A-MAZ-ING birthday party for her 3-year-old.  Need some birthday party inspiration?  (Need to feel totally unqualified to throw another party ever?)  You have to see her party.

Britton's Adoption Journey - my friends Aaron and Jody are in Uganda today meeting their new little girl for the first time.  The thought of it puts a lump in my throat and joy in my heart.  She posted just an hour ago on Facebook:  "she is even more beautiful that i had imagined. she's stolen our hearts already."   Go follow along on her blog and praise God with them!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the Nester. I am sorry you are stuck decorating. I am stuck with our landscaping. Interior decorating seems so much less permanent. I can always move the couch back- but I can't really replant the tree. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 50 rules for Dad's with daughters - my hubby actually stumbled upon it this week and sent it to me. Chocked me up too! LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the No Grace for my Imagination...that made so much sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...