Monday, March 24, 2008

He is Risen!

He is risen indeed!

I have to insert here that I had this post ready to publish from my parents' house yesterday morning, but when I logged on to their computer, it wouldn't let me! I was really bummed. But I'm posting it nonetheless, because the resurrection should be celebrated every day. I hope this extends Easter for an extra day for you!

Today seems the perfect day to share one of my favorite videos. I can rarely watch this (or simply hear it, for that matter) without getting teary and getting goosebumps at the end. It's been a favorite of mine for years.



Have a wonderful Easter!

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which
Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Philippians 3:10-12

1 comment:

  1. Angie, Happy Easter!! I agree...Christ is something to celebrate every day.

    Did you know that you can save posts to drafts and click options to have it post at a specified time...even if you're not on the computer??! I just learned that and it might help in the future.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...