Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Flibberti... what?!

It shocks me when people ask me why my blog is titled, "Flibbertigibberish." Is it so hard to understand? I'm kidding. It's weird, I know. Well, maybe this will give you some insight:

flib·ber·ti·gib·bet: a chattering or flighty, light-headed person; A silly, scatterbrained, or garrulous person.

gib·ber·ish: meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing; talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

(definitions compliments of dictionary.com)

So when you combine the two, you have the perfect marriage of silly chatter. My blog isn't the place to come if you want deep inspiration all the time, or goofy stories about my kids all the time, or senseless ramblings about what goes on in my head. If you're looking for one of those things, you're out of luck because you're going to get it all. The longer I blog (it's a verb too, you know), I find that I can be serious one day and ridiculously pointless the next. I'm okay with that, so I hope you are too. Enjoy your stay and PLEASE leave a comment. They make me feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...