Tuesday, November 08, 2011

See This?

See this?


This is how I eat my ice cream.  Gary mocks me for it.  I just don't like holding the cold pint of ice cream.  I get so... cold.  Eating cold ice cream.  Hmmm.  But also, I don't like  having the condensation leak on me, so I wrap it in a paper towel.  An ice cream diaper, if you will.  But...

See this?


Why didn't I think of this first?  It's like an ice cream Snuggie!  She calls it an "Ice Cream Pint Cozy."  Of course!  I need one of these!  This girl gets me.  SHE GETS ME.  
See Gary?  I'm not so weird after all.

See this?


This is the show I watch while I eat my diaper-wrapped ice cream.  I'm totally into the show.  I think when I grow up I want to be a Pan-Am-stewardess-spy. That's my new goal for when the kids all grow up and leave the house.  It's a really practical goal, and it sounds exciting, doesn't it?!

See this?


It's me at Skate City back in 6th grade.  I ran across this picture last night as I cleaned up my craft room and just HAD to share it!  Isn't it horrible?  I may have worn the EXACT same pair of skates at last weekend's party.   My friend Karian looks adorable, but I hope she doesn't freak out when she sees this.  I, on the other hand...?  Yikes.  


I had so many comments from you guys with your own Skate City memories that I thought you'd appreciate these terrible pictures.  Did anyone else INSIST on skating with a skirt/legging combo?  It just totally made you feel like an Olympic skater.  And those lights?  Still there.  Do you see the finger pointing on the far left side?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was a spectator saying, "WOW!  Look at that girl!  She is destined to be an Olympic rollerskater!  Take note!"  Don't you think?


And here's a group shot... I don't know if any of these friends will click over from Facebook and see this picture, but if they do, I hope they don't unfriend me!  ;)   
(Um, LMNT, why aren't you in this picture?)

See this?  


This is my sister and my two girls who all celebrate a birthday within just a few weeks of each other!  We celebrated with a big family party over the weekend.  But TODAY is my sister's birthday.  Happy birthday, Amy!  I love ya!

See this?


This is the suitcase I need to pack by tonight.

See this? 


This is where we're going!  Remember when I went on my business trip?  Well this time, it really IS a business trip for Gary and I get to tag along!  I'm eager to go and meet up with some other pastors wives and catchup poolside.  Rough life, I know.  Just one of the perks of ministry! 

See this?  This is the end of the post.  Gotta pack!

7 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see you in sunny Florida!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha- Love the skating pics. I used to skate alot in school but don't think I have any pictures. I'm not so sure that is a bad thing!

    Enjoy Florida- I expect we will see lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! thanks for sharing the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PanAm too!! :) One of my new shows- watching this weeks episode right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat my ice cream like this too! :) I LOVE PanAm AND I remember skating at that rink when I was "going with" a certain red head! Think I spotted him in the group pic. Yep, we're related! ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh my!!!! I just ran across your page thanks to Pintrest and I'm from the Springs! I have so many fond memories of Skate City!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh my!!!! I just ran across your page thanks to Pintrest and I'm from the Springs! I have so many fond memories of Skate City!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...