Saturday, February 05, 2011

Saturday night confessions

I confess... that I'm ready for bed, because I stayed in my jammies all day.

I confess... that I laughed and let Brody get away with things tonight instead of disciplining him.

I confess... that I logged into my girls' Webkinz accounts and played some games after they went to bed. All in the name of winning them some Kinzcash, right?

I confess... that despite good intentions on December 1st and getting a jump start on my read-the-Bible-in-a-year plan, knowing I'd need some wiggle room, I'm on day... THREE. But it's not too late! I'm going to keep at it.

I confess... that even though it was loud and chaotic around our dinner table tonight, it seemed perfectly normal and relatively calm, and I wondered what it would be like to have more kids.

I confess... that I keep dodging the subject when Gary brings up... "the operation." :)

I confess... that if I had a pint of Phish Food here right now, it would probably be gone in 14 minutes.

I confess... that if everyone successfully makes it through the night, we will be at church tomorrow for the first time in three weeks. Winter colds are no fun.

I confess... that I was thrilled that my girls both had two "cold days" this week due to extremely cold temperatures, although I think it was a ridiculous decision. I've lived here in Colorado all my life and that's never happened. Kids these days. Too soft! (Joking.)

I confess... that we finally started Chloe on rice cereal today, at almost 6 months old. Remember with the first how eager you are for them to sit, to eat, to talk, to walk... not so much with subsequent children. Especially when it's {probably} your last. Stay a baby, Chloe!

I confess... that I'm signing off to watch Dana Carvey on SNL. Hi, my name is Angie. I'm a pastor's wife and I watch SNL.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a former pastor's wife and I've watched SNL for years. I can't break the habit...BUT I meant to watch Dana Carvey last night and completely forgot. Was it funny?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...