Sorry I'm late on this, everyone! I said I'd announce a winner Monday... and here we are on Thursday.
I have no excuse. I'm having issues accomplishing things this week. Anyone out there in my same boat?
It was fun to see the wide variety of guesses! I think a lot of you may be surprised by the answers.
Anyway, on to the big reveal...
ONE of you got all of them right!!!
SHE CHANGED HER MIND.
Kathleen, my BFF since 3rd grade... I can't believe you. So, I threw Kathleen's name in with the other SIX who got 2 out of 3 right... and drew...
I really didn't rig it! I promise. So congratulations, Sunny. I kind of want to keep the gift card until I can give it to you in person and use it together. But I'll send it to you if I must!
So, we'll do a recap. Stay tuned because I'm sure some of these need explanation. Stories to follow!
1. I love the smell of cow manure : TRUE
2. I was in a bar fight when I was pregnant with Emma : TRUE
3. I have met Beth Moore in person : FALSE
4. Tear gas has no effect on me : TRUE
5. I had a guinea pig named "Rabbit" when I was in elementary school : FALSE
6. I competed in the Colorado state spelling bee in fifth grade : TRUE
7. I played the part of a bladder in a play when I was in high school : TRUE
8. My first kiss with Gary was at a rest stop in Utah : TRUE
9. I have had my tonsils removed : FALSE
10. Last summer I lost my wedding rings : TRUE
Thanks for playing my little game with me!