Monday, May 07, 2007

I have a little secret...

My head is spinning! We just found out last Thursday and I'm still reeling from it! We've told most of our family and a couple friends, but it's still kind of a secret. I just love secrets.

We told Emma yesterday and the first thing she said was, "Now we can have bunk beds!" Silly girl. (Although, I think she's right.) We asked if she hoped it was a girl baby or a boy baby, and said, "It's a girl baby AND a boy baby... two!" We're REALLY hoping she's not prophetic.

We've been waiting for this for a few months now, so we really are elated. We're not sure of the exact due date, but we're thinking it'll be around January 1st. So now I need somebody to reassure me that we WILL survive what is already a crazy time of year! (That's what I'm most scared about. Three kids? No problem. Thowing a birth and subsequent birthdays into the holiday mix? Scared to death.)

AAAAGGGHHHH! I'm pregnant! Thank you, Lord!

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
1 Chron. 16:8

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congrats! And as someone who had a Christmas Eve baby...you will survive! :D
    I'm so happy for you!

    ~Rebecca~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am SO happy for you. I am smiling so big right now. The pictures aren't working for me, but I get the picture. LOL! Another Jeepy baby! That's such great news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great news!!! :) :) :)

    I was hoping it would be soon (and I knew it would be!)! I'm so happy for you all. I hope everything goes well.

    G was born 2 weeks before Christmas. I think a b-day right before Christmas is actually more hectic than one right afterward. I stress over his b-day every year. But Philip's b-day (Jan 3) has never been stressful, and it actually seems welcome since the post-Holiday blahs are just setting in. So I think it'll be great!

    Love you lots! (although I'm feeling jilted that you didn't email me...;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you, Angie!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months (and beyond)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you continue to share your journey here on the blog. There's nothing more special than growing another precious baby inside your own body.

    And hopefully, I'll join you in a few months. I had a miscarriage in late February - was due in early September. So we're hoping to try again for our third. I just need to get my body to get back on cycle first!

    And I completely relate to the stress over the holiday/birthday thing. At one point in April, I thought I might be pregnant already. I was so concerned about a due duate in late December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am choking on my Dr Pepper! (I am allowed to have that now :p)

    I am so happy for you guys! I hope you get blue this time, but you guys do have some gorgeous girls so another one wouldn't be bad either!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang! That picture of your girls holding the stick is so cute! It's definitely no question, is it?! 2 clear lines :-) I'm super happy for you and can't wait to meet the new little "...line".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...