Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Definitely pregnant

Morning sickness has reared its ugly head.

I knew it was a ticking bomb. With the girls, at week 6 1/2 or 7... WHAM. It hit me like a whacked out bird hits a glass door. (Why has this happened to me THREE times? I hate picking up those tiny, lifeless dead birdy bodies. In fact, I always chicken out and call the neighbors to do it or wait until Gary's home. Everytime it's happened, he's been out of town. Go figure. I digress.)

So far I haven't puked, but I've had a couple of close calls. Sneezing triggers it every time.

Plus I'm exhausted. Totally, completely exhausted. Yesterday afternoon, I told the girls they could watch one quick show (luckily I had 1/2 a Curious George recorded) and then it was naptime. Basically, I couldn't keep my eyes open another second and needed that 15 minutes to rest my eyes. I zonked out. Emma woke me up to tell me it was over. I'm so glad God is helping me to watch these girls while I'm napping.

And emotional? Oh gosh! Does the "Between the Lions" theme song make anyone else cry? Yeah. Probably not.

I'm so pregnant.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, you are so sweet. I have to admit, I've never cried to that theme song, I just heard it yesterday, and it just didn't choke me up, maybe I'm hard-hearted. :-)
    I hope your few windows of sleep will help, that feeling is so hard.
    I get to see you in 1 month!!! We are coming in June, I'll call you and let you know details. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SORRY Angie! I hate the first trimester. It's just wicked, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I'll be there soon, I'm 5 (almost 6) weeks. Not tired yet but making sure I eat a ton of iron. No morning sickness yet (don't want to jinx myself). Emotional yes! A friend said wow, you are starting to show (while trying on some maternity shorts) and I cried right there in the store! This is my 2nd and I can't believe my b**bs are growing at a rate of speed unknown to mankind!
    I'm praying God will be kind and not give me J-Lo bootie this time around! LOL!!!
    Hope you feel better soon - pray for my next few weeks please and I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...