Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogs and Links and Stalkers... oh my!

So here's my question... there are lots of blogs I read and love, but I don't know the person behind the blog. Some I've never even left comments, so they don't know I exist. Is it weird to link their blogs here without them knowing? Am I supposed to ask? I just think my huge fanbase (ha ha) would also like the blogs. Deep thoughts.

Also, I'm sure a few random anonymous people pop in and out of here once in awhile. I guess when I think about it, I'd be honored if they (you?) felt like linking my blog on yours, so maybe I'll just go for it.

I just wouldn't want one of those people I don't know to stumble across my site, see they've been linked and think I'm a super scary stalker. I promise I'm not.

What do you think? If you're one of my stalkers and never leave a comment... welcome! ;)

7 comments:

  1. I had the same thought a while back when I had my original blog with blogspot. I did add one link from someone I did not know just because I enjoyed her blog so much, but I emailed her first to let her know. I think it's just a courtesy to let the person know you are linking to them. But I could be wrong...I'm actually making that up. I don't know the official "blog etiquette". It's just what I would want done if someone linked to me.

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie!

    Since you've never left a comment on my blog until today I wasn't able to find YOUR blog until today. But now that I'm here I'm saying hi...I don't think you're a super scary stalker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfectly alright to share your favorites. I link to a number of blogs where I rarely comment, but always read. I've also made some very close friends through blogging and it all began with a comment.

    So, link away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalk you frequently! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tell someone I'm linking to them; I just do it.

    No one has ever told me they're going to link to me, either; they just do it.

    I think it's perfectly fine to do that in this strange place called blog-land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, since you mentioned stalkers I thought I should say hi. The title says Tyler (my husband), but it is really Byranie, Michelle's friend. We were both at Mission Hills Church in high school, but I think I was pretty much in my own world so sorry if I was ever high school rude, etc. Anyway I linked you from Michelle and love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, ooh! Me next! I found your blog from Cam, and I saw you on MLB a while back (I was actually online the night of Camelgate's 1 yr anniversary- LOL!) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I'll continue to pop in from time to time. Take care, and keep us updated on those sweet girls and the belly bean! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...