Monday, February 12, 2007

Coming soon...

To the millions of you out there who read my blog... okay, the two... I promise to update tomorrow and keep up with it! :) I see these fun blog challenges all the time (Cam, you do some fun ones!). Maybe that's what it will take to get me going. I always answer in my head, but it would be more fun to put it here. Fun for me... maybe not fun for you. Because sometimes things are interesting or funny or profound in my head, and then later I realize it's probably not the same in other people's heads. That pretty much sums up my life. :)

I would also like to say that I'm super happy that my sweet friend Michelle now has a blog. :) She is wonderful and I miss her tons and tons and tons. I'm not just saying that because she'll read this. It's true. Oh, and Michelle, I got lots of compliments on my cool purse on Sunday. Yay!

Here is one picture to wrap it up! The clock must've struck midnight because Cinderella is off and running... as usual. :)

2 comments:

  1. Angie! i miss you tons and tons and tons, too! :-)
    Look at those girls...I don't even recognize Addie...she has really grown up, wow!!! The last pics on here, she was all bundled up in her snow bunny outfit, so I couldn't tell, but gosh, she's gotten so big and grown up! And sweet Emma...I can just see her prancing around the house...so cute. I love you! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can steal any of my memes that you want! Just let me know so I can come read them, because I do think what's in your head is funny and profound! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...