Saturday, January 14, 2012

wiww {8} {on saturday?}

First of all, I'M OKAY.

That last post was a tad emotional.  I felt like I was a weepy mess all day, and while I really feel like there's never a need to justify or explain away any tears for any reason, I can admit that there may have been just a teensy weensy little touch of *MPS that came into play.  (*I've scrambled the letters so ordinary people will have no idea what I'm talking about!  Sneaky.)

That darn MPS.  It makes intensifies everything.

Moving on...

I'm a few days late in joining the wwiw party over at The Pleated Poppy, but better late than never.  I only have pictures from one day...


This is what I wore to church last Sunday.
dress - Old Navy
leggings - WalMart
cardi - Kohl's
boots - DSW
belt - very old, no idea where it's from
necklace - made by me!

But I got home from church and immediately changed into this:

GO BRONCOS!

Okay, so I probably wouldn't have posted wwiw this week since I'm so behind, but I just had to share my Broncos love.  Because, as you've probably heard, they WON on Sunday!

And I'll admit - I've worn the hat 4 times in the last week, and I'm wearing the exact same outfit at this very moment, because they play TONIGHT!


(Yep, I know it's all backwards.  Thank you, webcam!)

Kick off in 1 1/2 hours!  GO TEBOW!  GO BRONCOS!


Updated to say:  BUMMER.  Love my Broncos anyway!

(They probably didn't wear any Broncos gear.  Just sayin'.)

2 comments:

  1. Shoot, such a bummer they lost. Love Tebow!! I am loving the pig tails and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Broncos and love you! Don't love MPS or the fact that the Patriots won. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...