Friday, April 03, 2009

Sigh of Relief

Good morning!

Today feels like a new day because Gary is HOME! After two weeks of being away, he's back. Talk about two... l o n g... weeks! I was hoping to make it really fun for the girls and I, but frankly, it wasn't. I'm so glad he's back.

Everything is better when he's here.

So today is filled with catching up, lots of laundry, and hanging out as a family. Oh! And packing, because this time, I'M leaving! I'm headed up to the mountains today for a women's retreat with some friends. I'm excited. I'll have a little stow-away with me since Brody doesn't really take a bottle, but it'll still be a great break.

Although, I almost backed out because when Emma found out I was leaving, she said, "When is our whole family gonna be together again?" Yikes. Soon, Emma. But mama needs to go.

I'm excited to enjoy God's beautiful creation, being with good friends who sharpen me and make me laugh, and have some good solitude time. I'm looking forward to hanging out with Jesus and hashing out some things that have been on my heart.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend Angie. After two weeks of being a "single" mom you deserve a little break. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Enjoy the alone time with Brody and Jesus. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great, relaxing weekend. You'll come back recharged and a better mommy for having the time away to regroup. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Gary is back. Two weeks is a long time. Enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your weekend is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ang!
    I hope you had a good weekend retreat. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it! I got to spend a weekend away with girlfriends, too, and it was good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...