So, it turns out I had my baby!
That's good news, considering the alternative would be me being 45 weeks pregnant by now.
Meet Chloe Anne.
She was born on August 13th... one week past her due date.
She weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz. and was 19 1/2" long.
She is one loved little baby.
I wanted to introduce her to blogland before this, but other unwritten blog posts got in the way. Some of them include:
- No, Brody! Don't flush the diapers!
- Chloe, wake up... it's daytime!
- Brody, pleeeeease stay in bed.
- Chloe, go to sleep... it's 3 a.m.!
- 4:1 ratio = can't. do. it.
- Addie! Stop making Chloe "fly!"
- Wow! I showered and it's only 4 p.m.
- Emma, RUN! The bus is THERE!
- No more touching mommy today.
Another little just means more blog fodder. And it's been a month of LOTS of blogworthy material. Stay tuned!