Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I needed to laugh tonight

It's a quiet Wednesday night here at my house. My hubby is out of town, the kids are all asleep and I should be doing productive things but I'm not. Instead, this wave of sadness came over me and I just have felt very down for the last couple of hours.

I hate feeling like that when I'm alone.

So I decided to catch up on some blog reading. I ran across this video on Meredith's blog and she got it from Lisa's blog, which I hadn't read before but now I love it. Starting tonight, she's in my Google Reader. Lisa, if you're reading this, BAM! We're friends.

And now, the video. The warning, straight from Lisa's blog: Do not attempt to drink anything while watching unless you like snorting liquids out your nose. And if you don't think this is funny then I don't know what's wrong with you.



I just watched it for the 6th time and it's STILL funny.



9 comments:

  1. Hey Angie- I am sorry you were/are feeling lonely.

    Want to hear a funny story though? I saw this hilarious video on different blog written by a Meredith. So when I read your post, I thought you were reading my friend's blog! But, no. = )

    I guess it really isn't that funny, but oh well. The little movie sure is.

    Hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this last week on you tube. I laughed until I cried. Hope it helped you to feel better ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great how we can receive "pick-me-ups" from reading blogs...it's a whole new world of opportunity. Oh those lonely sad feelings are so yucky aren't they? Praying for God's grace to lift you up today! Thanks for sharing the video - my 5 year old got a kick out of it too - he was so confused at first as to why the dog was laying down while running. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahaha......I keep watching it over and over and it gets funnier every time I see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you were sad. :( You can always call me! I'm always up late and usually not doing anything productive. :D

    That video is hilarious. I initially saw it on The Soup, but it makes me laugh every single time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your spirits can find an uplifting!

    Loved that video! I needed a good laugh(s).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this a couple days ago, and nearly fell out of my chair laughing! :) That poor baby...what a rude awakening!!

    Hope you are feeling better after some laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you were sad, Angie, but that video is hysterical!

    Lisa is a great friend of mine from Arkansas. She and her husband were in the church John pastored and I love and miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! I love new friends! Although now I feel pressure to keep my blog entertaining. :)

    Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...