Joanne tagged me to share seven weird/random things about myself... so here we go. (I'm glad I can't see those of you who are rolling your eyes and thinking to yourselves, "This should be easy!")
1. I truly love the smell of cow manure. It really makes me happy. No, I didn't grow up on a farm, but I did dream of marrying a cowboy. My sweet husband Gary is FAR from a cowboy, nor does he like the smell of cow manure. It just goes to show we can't have everything, right?!
2. I do this weird thing when I cross the Colorado state line. I think to myself, "Whew, I'm back in Colorado so it's okay if I die." WHAT?! Who does that?! I guess I have this weird fear of my life not beginning and ending in Colorado. I know - morbid and weird. And who really wants be proud of the fact that they never got far from home?
3. The first real dinner I ever made for Gary was lasagna. Yummy, except I forgot the noodles. It's sort of a critical part of that recipe. Needless to say, my family will never let me live it down.
4. I love to make up words. I'm most famous for "Jeepyshaneepylu."
5. I have a mole/freckle right on the very, very tip of my nose. It's the center of my face.
6. There's this weird game I play with myself, mostly on road trips. I try to make myself stop, but I can't, and I've done it ever since I was little. Let's say you're in the mountains - I find a tree on the mountain and pretend that God and I are the only ones who have ever noticed that particular tree... or flower... or blade of grass. What's my deal?!
7. The first swear word I ever said was the "S" word and I immediately burst into tears. I won't divulge all of the details, because it will make for a fairly humorous post someday. I'll just say that I was terrified - PETRIFIED - of a funnel cloud that was probably 20+ miles away that never ended up touching down. My friend Kathleen was there as was my sister Amy, and I promise you'll all get a good laugh when you hear the story.
That's it! So now I'll tag seven...
Amy, Kathleen, Michelle, Christy, Kelly, Cam, Heather and Heather. You're it! I'll be checking your blogs for your answers, so get going! (Please note: I said I was tagging seven, but I counted the two Heathers as a two-for-one. It's my blog. I can do that.)
And now I'm editing this to tag Gary as well, even though I'm not sure he'll play my little game... if he doesn't, I've decided that I WILL write seven weird things about him. :) Just kidding, my love!