Two sick kiddos... blech.
Synchronized naptimes... HOORAY!
Things I should be doing to take advantage of this time:
- Finishing my work project (should only take 20 minutes or so... what am I waiting for?)
- Write a few thank you notes that are overdue
- Upload some pics to get developed
- Do my Bible Study
- SCRAPBOOK - since I'm always longing to do it and complain I don't have the time
- Make my grocery shopping list
- Put that load of stuff into the dryer
- Iron (I loathe ironing though)
- Replace the batteries on Addie's swing... that she's asleep in!
...and wouldn't you know it... the *thump* from upstairs tells me that Emma is NOT asleep afterall. Arghhh!! LOL... serves me right. 15 free minutes and I wrote about what I should be doing. LOL... never fails!!!! :)