Long story short: we started dating, got engaged on our 3-month anniversary, and got married 4 1/2 short months later. Not exactly a recipe for success! But we've been committed since day one and have never, ever looked back.
I LOVE THIS MAN!
Thirteen reasons I'm glad I married Gary:
1. He's ridiculously cute. C'mon!
3. He loves Jesus and wants others to also.
5. He works so hard for our family - a responsibility he takes very seriously.
7. He's good with numbers. Me? Not so much. I'm good with words. He... has other strengths. :) We balance each other out and make a good team!
8. He's adventurous and pushes me to do crazy things.
9. He's from California, so we have a pretty sweet place to go on vacation!
10. I love his family - I have awesome in-laws!!!
11. He makes me feel safe.
12. He's good at EVERYTHING. No, seriously -- e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. It can be intimidating, but mostly it makes me so proud.
13. He makes me think through things, and pushes me to be better.